Larger image.

If you wish to see a larger image just single click on the image you wish to enlarge. If you like an image, please click on it otherwise I'm not aware you have looked at it...thanks.

Monday 29 February 2016

Today's walk....feeding and time to fly.



After some research I found what they like to eat. I cooked up some fresh vegetables and took them along. Some sweet corn got eaten but not much else, I then dropped my reserve, which they aren't suppose to have, bread and of course they loved it. The sheep seemed quite curious as to what was going on too. So tomorrow if thy are still there it will be sweet corn and maybe a couple of slices of reserve bread!





After the morning meal it was time to fly off up the valley. Unfortunately a very dull and frosty morning so not the best pic's. I never had time to alter the camera settings otherwise the shots could have been a bit better, will try again tomorrow and be better prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment