Larger image.

If you wish to see a larger image just single click on the image you wish to enlarge. If you like an image, please click on it otherwise I'm not aware you have looked at it...thanks.

Sunday 17 April 2016

Today's walk......Muscovy ducks.


For no particular reason I went on a completely different route for my walk today and there they were, my Muscovy ducks! Still don't know from whence they came but looks like they are going to be parents!



In the second shot there is definitely an egg to the left of the male. Aparently they don't sit on them continuosly but with last night's frost it could probably do with a bit of warmth.  I am wondering if in the first shot is where they have more eggs and the one in the second pic has rolled out or has been discarded! They are quite safe where they are so I won't be revealing the location for the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment