Larger image.

If you wish to see a larger image just single click on the image you wish to enlarge. If you like an image, please click on it otherwise I'm not aware you have looked at it...thanks.

Monday 6 August 2012

May Holiday....Severn Valley Railway 11.


There will be no more posts for a week now as I shall be away. Thanks to all who take the trouble to drop by. With luck I shall return will a fresh set of pic's. Several pic's today as I wanted to finish the railway journey before leaving.


Inside a mail train carriage.


Bicycle advertisement. GWR, Great Western Railway, travelled on it many times in my youth.


Signpost.


Platform ticket machine.


Oil lamp.


End of the platform.


Fire point.


Ticket office clock.


Button for call bell.


Train corridor.


In days gone by £5 was a load of money.


Getting up steam. Back at Bridgnorth, the start and end of our journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment