Larger image.

If you wish to see a larger image just single click on the image you wish to enlarge. If you like an image, please click on it otherwise I'm not aware you have looked at it...thanks.

Monday 30 May 2016

Today's walk....the family.



Mr was sat in the middle of the field once again. As soon as he saw me he made his way to the fence.



Posing for a shot before having his bread.
  



Enjoying his bread.
After giving his bread I walked along the road and a few moments later he flew alongside of me then turned and went up the river. 




There up the river was Mrs Muscovey with seven chicks! Mr is down in the corner keepinmg an eye on me. Not the best pic's as they were a long way off, 200mm zoom and cropped. Maybe they will come closer in days to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment